My Philosophy For The Work I Shoot
- Make the complex simple. If your mother doesn’t get it, your target audience probably won’t either. K.I.S.S. is the order of the day.
- Work on meaningful projects that have a positive message and can effect positive change.
- I enjoy my work. I strive to bring that to all in my life.
- Lots of gear isn’t necessarily better for the most part. If more gear means the quality of the work suffers, it’s not better. In most instances, Less Is More.
- Under-promise and over-deliver. ‘nuff said.
- Give back to the community.
- Leave as little a carbon footprint as possible – whenever possible.